You can update the address we have on file for your membership or an order that hasn't shipped yet. You can also edit the delivery address whenever you place an order during checkout.
For Crowd Cow members
If you are a member, you will need to update the address for your current order and future recurring orders. To update the address on the membership for your account, follow the steps below:
- Click on "Your Account."
- Click the "Membership Settings" button
- Click the "Edit" link next to the current address on file
- Click "Update Membership"
For non-member orders
Suppose you need to update the delivery address after you have checked out. In that case, you can modify the address by following the steps below:
- Go to "Your Orders"
- Click on the blue Order Number.
- Click "Change Shipping Address."
- You can make this your Default delivery address or choose "This is a gift" to use as a one-time delivery.
Note: At this time, we do not require a billing address for orders. We only need a delivery address. American Express does sometimes require a bill-to address.