Crowd Cow's referral program is a great way to introduce your friends to better meat, and to earn credit to use for your future orders. There are some restrictions.
You may only receive a Referral Credit if your Invitee clicks on your Referral Program invitation link, is a new Crowd Cow customer (who has not previously signed up to Crowd Cow), completes the registration process, is over the age of 18, resides in the United States, and makes a purchase without cancelling. We will notify you via email if you have earned a Referral Credit.
In addition, your Invitee must meet the following conditions to be considered a new customer:
- Cannot be a member of your household for any prior transaction on Crowd Cow.
- Share the same physical mailing address for any prior transaction on Crowd Cow.
- Share the same credit card for any prior transaction on Crowd Cow.
- Share the same phone number for any prior transaction on Crowd Cow.
- Use any mailing address, phone number or credit card which has been used for any prior transaction on Crowd Cow.
To learn more about the terms of the Crowd Cow Referral Program, click here.